PowerPack has come up with WooBuilder - An easy and flexible way to build your online store with WooCommerce and Elementor. We have added a wide range of Woo Widgets in WooBuilder that you can use to design WooCommerce single product and archive page templates.
In this doc, we will focus on creating a Single Product Page with WooBuilder.
Required Plugins: Elementor, WooCommerce, & PowerPack Add-ons For Elementor.
Go to Templates #
Go to Dashboard >> Templates >> Saved Templates.
Create a New Layout#
- Click on Add New.
- Now, choose the Template type as "Page" and give a name to the Template.
- Create Template
Edit the Layout#
- After creating the template, either choose the "Canvas" layout or keep the "Default" one as per your wish.
- Publish the Page.
- Head over to WordPress Dashboard and go to Elementor >> PowerPack.
- Click on WooCommerce Builder and toggle on it to enable the WooBuilder.
Choose Single Product Template#
- After activating WooBuilder, you'll get an option to choose the Single Product Template.
- Choose the template which we recently created.
- Save Changes.
Edit the Single Product Template#
- After choosing a Single Product template, you'll see an Edit option just below it (as shown in the above screenshot).
- Click on it.
- Now, edit the Single Product Template using Woo Widgets.
- You'll see a whole new pack of "PowerPack - WooCommerce" widgets in Elementor Editor that you can use to design the Single Product Template of your site.
Update the Page#
- Use the PowerPack - Woocommerce Widgets to create the design of the Single Product page.
- Click publish to update the page.