Terms & Conditions
Table of Contents
In these terms and conditions, the words “PowerPack,”, “PowerPack Elements” “IdeaBox Creations, Inc.”, “IdeaBox Creations”, “us,” “we,” and “our,” refer to our company, IdeaBox Creations, Inc., and our website(s), www.ideaboxcreations.com, www.powerpackelements.com, or our service, themes, and plugins, as is appropriate in the context of the use of the words. “you” and “your” refer to you.
1. Plugin Licensing
PowerPack for Elementor and all other products available at powerpackelements.com are built by IdeaBox Creations, unless otherwise stated, are licensed under the GNU General Public License (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html) version 2.0 or later.
Third party libraries are subject to their own licensing. You are responsible for reviewing and following their respective licensing Terms and Conditions specific to each.
PowerPack Elements is an addon for Elementor (elementor.com) and it’s required for PowerPack Elements to function. Other than that, all the other products have their requirements laid out correctly on the product page or in the product description. PowerPack addon is guaranteed to function perfectly on a fresh WordPress install (4.5 or higher) with Elementor plugin and a PHP memory of 256MB. We cannot guarantee the compatibility with all other plugins, themes or any other software. We will not be responsible for any kind of data loss or issues that may occur on using our products.
IdeaBox Creations sells and distributes all the products “as is” and with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you would like, or that they will be compatible with all third-party components and plugins.
Support for all the paid products is available only with an active license/subscription. Free products and expired licenses aren’t liable for free support. Support and updates for PowerPack and other products are provided as long as PowerPack is actively in development.
4. Automatic Updates
Automatic updates are available to license holders who have an active and valid subscription and license key. Automatic updates are available for PowerPack and all other installed Elementor extensions. Automatic updates are not applicable for free page layouts, templates and presets. Automatic updates are available as long as the license key generated from the purchase is valid and active.
5. Product Delivery
You will receive an email receipt after we have successfully processed the payment. The email receipt contains your download link(s) and license key(s). Optionally, you can also download the purchased products by logging into the account created for you during the purchase process.
Should you not receive an email containing your information, you can contact us through https://powerpackelements.com/contact/ to request your purchase information.
You will be able to download the files as long as you have a valid subscription or license keys.
All plugins, templates, content and other products available on powerpackelements.com are a property of IdeaBox Creations. Claiming any type of intellectual or exclusive ownership rights of our products is strictly prohibited.
Our products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. We shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or losses that occur due to the use or inability to use our plugins.
7. Website & Plugin Content
All content found on this site and throughout the plugin including code, documentation, support queries and any other information is a property of IdeaBox Creations and may not be redistributed without permission or consent. Images used on the site and in the plugin and templates are licensed under Creative Commons Zero (CC0) and other licenses taken from valid sources.
8. Price Changes
IdeaBox Creations reserves the right to modify, change, cancel or upgrade a plugin subscription and/or license key without prior notice or consent. Prices of all products are subject to change without prior notice or consent.
9. Subscription Automatic Renewal
All IdeaBox Creations products are sold as automatically recurring subscriptions that renew every year on the anniversary of the purchase date unless the purchaser cancels the subscription prior to the automatic renewal date. This is applicable for all paid products, except the ones that come with a lifetime license which do not require renewals.
Please note the following details of PowerPack license subscriptions:
- You may cancel your subscription at any time from your Account page on the website. If you choose to cancel your subscription you will no longer receive updates and support for the extension when your license expires.
- If you choose to renew your subscription after it has been cancelled and your PowerPack license has expired, you will be charged the current listed price (at that particular time) for the PowerPack license. We cannot apply older pricing to your new renewal purchase.
10. Refund Policy
We firmly believe in and stand behind our product 100%, but we understand that it cannot work perfectly for everyone all of the time.
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion and must meet all of the following conditions fully:
- You are within the first 14 days of the original purchase of the plugin.
- You have an issue that we are unable to resolve which makes the system unusable. We may ask you questions regarding the nature of your refund request so we can improve the plugin in the future.
- You have contacted our support team and allowed us to attempt to resolve your issue(s), or have explained why the plugin will not work for you.
- Issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
- No refunds will be granted after the first 14 days of the original purchase whatsoever.
- No refunds will be granted on your second licence or any other purchase of same product. We only offer a refund for your first purchase of the product.
- No refunds will be granted on renewal payments. We will send you an email 2 weeks prior to your renewal date, and you may use this opportunity to cancel your subscription before the renewal payment is automatically processed.
- No refunds will be granted for the purchase with exclusive/special discount or coupon provided to you
- No refunds will be granted for ebooks/guides/PDF
- We reserve the rights to reject a refund request if deemed necessary.
- By purchasing product(s) from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions.
IdeaBox Creations may occasionally send you emails related to the purchase of product(s) from our company. We may also send you occasional email newsletters relating to updates, promotions, templates, freebies and the like. We will never sell or release your email to any third party vendors. You may opt-out of these emails at any time without penalty.
12. License Agreement
By purchasing our product(s), you indicate and consent that you have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions listed and detailed on this page. We reserve the right to change or modify the current Terms and Conditions without prior notice or consent.
If any part of this agreement is declared unenforceable or invalid, all remaining clauses in this agreement shall remain binding on the customer.
14. Approval or Rejection of the Affiliate Application
All the affiliates are required to apply by filling up the Affiliate Application form. The approval and rejection of an affiliate application is our sole decision.
15. Affiliate Commissions
Commissions will be paid once a month and by the 20th day of the month. For an affiliate to receive the payments, the referred customer must have an active subscription/license. Any referrals that have been issued a refund won’t be considered eligible for refunds.
Self-referrals are not allowed. You can not use your affiliate links to make a purchase for your own use with a different name or a family member’s name. We highly appreciate your interest in affiliate program but, request you to avoid such false tricks. This is, for a sustainable business.
16. Affiliate Terminations
Your affiliate application and status in the program can be terminated if you are found to promote Self-referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.