WooCommerce Product Tabs helps you to add content like Description, Reviews, and Additional Information in product pages in WooCommerce. But what if you want to add a Custom Content to Product Tabs or maybe, a Custom Tab on the Product Pages?
PowerPack has released WooBuilder containing a wide range of Woo Widgets. One of the WooWidgets is Woo - Product Tabs using which you can add custom content to Product Tabs and also, add a Custom tab to Product Pages.
Let's add a Custom Tab with Custom Content to Single Product page as an example.
Required Plugins: Elementor, WooCommerce, & PowerPack Add-ons For Elementor.
Edit the Single Product Template#
- Head over to WordPress Dashboard and go to Elementor >> PowerPack >> WooBuilder.
- Below the Single Product Page template, you’ll see an Edit option.
- Click on it.
- Now, edit the Single Product Template.
Drag & Drop Woo - Product Tabs Widget to the Single Product Page Template#
- After opening the Single Product Page Template, drag & drop Woo - Product Tabs Widget to the template.
- Woo - Product Tabs Widget is available under the "PowerPack - WooCommerce" section in Elementor Editor.
Add New Tab to Single Product Page Template using Woo - Product Tabs Widget#
- After adding Woo - Product Tabs widget to the template, head over to Woo - Product Tabs >> Content >> Tabs >> Add Item .
- Add a Title and Icon for the newly added Custom Tab.
- Next, in the Tab section, choose the "Custom Tab" & Content type as "Custom".
- Now, add the content or shortcodes that you want to display in the newly added custom tab.
- Update the page.
That's it. Now, you have successfully added a Custom Tab with a Custom Content to the Single Product Page Template.