WPForms helps you in styling an existing form on the page. You can simply choose a form and start styling it.
The content tab allows you to choose the form from the list to work with. You can choose your form from the list of available forms.
The style tab helps you in making the typography changes and make multiple other corrections like background color, text color, padding, and width of text inputs. You can change the alignment, padding, background as well border color of the button as well.
This Tab has five subsections-
- Element Style - Here, you can change the margin, padding, z-index, and entrance animation and add CSS ID and classes.
- Background - Here, you can set the background as classic or gradient and can even add the hover effects.
- Border - Here, the properties related to the border are defined as border type, radius, box-shadow, and hover effects.
- Responsive - Here, you set the responsiveness of the different devices to be active or not.
- Custom CSS - This lets you add CSS code to the widget, and you can see it render live right in the editor.