Info Box widget adds an information box that can be used to add a chunk of information to the page. There are many modifications that can be made to the infobox.
The content has three subsections-
- Icon - Here, you can change the Icon type, alignment, and icon.
- Content - Here, you can change the title, subtitle, and description. You can also choose the HTML tag for the heading and the subheading.
- Link - Here, you can set the whole box, title, or button as the entire link.
You can change the background, text color, font style, border color, border radius, typography, line height, font family, etc. via this tab.
This Tab has five subsections-
- Element Style - Here, you can change the margin, padding, z-index, and entrance animation and add CSS ID and classes.
- Background - Here, you can set the background as classic or gradient and can even add the hover effects.
- Border - Here, the properties related to the border are defined as border type, radius, box-shadow, and hover effects.
- Responsive - Here, you set the responsiveness of the different devices to be active or not.
- Custom CSS - This lets you add CSS code to the widget, and you can see it render live right in the editor.