With Advanced Accordion Widget for Elementor, you can keep an Accordion Item Active or Closed by default. In this documentation, we will go through the steps that you should follow to keep an Accordion Item Active by Default.
Before that, let’s have a quick look at the demo of the PowerPack Advanced Accordion Widget for Elementor.
Now, let's proceed ahead.
Keep an Accordion Item Active or Expanded#
To keep the Accordion Items Active, please follow these below-mentioned steps:
- Head over to the Accordion section in the Content tab of the Elementor editor.
- Click on the Accordion Item that you want to keep active.
- Once you click, that particular Accordion Item will open up. Scroll down and you'll see an option "Active as Default".
- Make sure that it is turned on. If not, then click on the toggle button to turn on the "Active as Default" option.
- That's it! This will make that particular Accordion Item Active / Expanded whenever someone visits your page.
Hope this helps!
Feel free to get in touch with us in case of any queries.