Pricing Tables widget helps you in making an impressive pricing display to be shown to your users. Pricing Tables can be used to add multiple price plans to the user to create a comparison and give your user options to choose from. If you wish to add multiple pricing tables, you need to drag and drop the same number of widgets as well.
There are many customization options that a pricing table offers-
The content tab takes care of the overall content of the Table. You can individually change the properties of Header, Pricing, Features, Footer such as icon type, title, subtitle, currency symbol, price, discount price, features, footer button settings, link, etc.
Here you can make all the styling changes such as background, margin, padding, color, typography, border, alignment etc. for all the sections of a pricing table which are Header, Pricing, Features, and Footer.
This Tab as five subsections-
- Element Style - Here you can change the margin, padding, z-index, entrance animation and add CSS ID and classes.
- Background - Here you can set the background as classic or gradient and can even add the hover effects.
- Border - Here the properties related to the border is defined like border type, radius, box shadow, and hover effects.
- Responsive - Here you set the responsiveness of the different devices to be active or not.
- Custom CSS - This lets you add CSS code to the widget, and you can see it render live right in the editor.