Link Effects widget can be used to add astonishing effects to the links on your site thus making it look more stylish. Here’s a demo of the Link Effects Widget for your reference. Now, let’s go through the setup of the Link Effects Widget.
As we know, there are 2 tabs in the Elementor Editor: Content and Style. Let us first go through the options available under the Content Tab.
The Content Tab consists of 4 customization options for the Link Effects Widget - Text, Link, Effect, and Alignment.
- Text: Here, you need to enter the Link Text.
- Link: As the name suggests, you can enter the Link here.
- Effect: PowerPack’s Link Effects widget comes with a lot of effective options to choose from. These options can be seen in the screenshot below. You can choose any one effect for your link here.
- Alignment: Using this option, you can align the link to your right, center, or left.
The Style Tab again consists of 4 styling options - Typography, Link Color, Background Color, and Border Color.
- Typography: This option can be used to change the font size, font family, line height, line spacing, and font-weight of the Link text.
- Link Color: This option can be used to customize the link color for both Normal and Hover modes.
- Background Color: This field can be used to set the Background Color of the Link for Normal and Hover modes.
- Border Color: This field can be used to set the Border of the Link.