The counter widget is used to show a number with emphasis on how sizeable it is. This widget is most efficiently used to display sales records, customers, subscriptions, visitors, $$ amounts, and any numeric figure that needs to be exhibited.
The content tab allows the user to change the icon, counter value, value prefix, and suffix. A proper title to the counter can be given via this section. If the user wants, they can enable the divider and can change the counter speed as well.
Regarding the styling, you can change the alignment, color, border, padding, and margins of the counter. You can change the icon's style layout as well.
This Tab has five subsections-
- Element Style - Here, you can change the margin, padding, z-index, and entrance animation and add CSS ID and classes.
- Background - Here, you can set the background as classic or gradient and can even add the hover effects.
- Border - Here, the properties related to the border are defined as border type, radius, box-shadow, and hover effects.
- Responsive - Here you set the responsiveness of the different devices to be active or not.
- Custom CSS - This lets you add CSS code to the widget, and you can see it render live right in the editor.