Business hours widget lets you add office hours to your website with great ease. There are many customization options available with this widget, and you can alter it almost any way you want.
The content tab allows you to define the dates, add multiple days and you can switch from 12-hour format to 24-hour format and the date from long to short or the other way around.
Here in this section, you can make all the styling alterations like background color, striped rows, padding, margin, etc. You can change the typography, color of Hours and Days text individually.
This Tab as five subsections-
- Element Style - Here you can change the margin, padding, z-index, entrance animation and add CSS ID and classes.
- Background - Here you can set the background as classic or gradient and can even add the hover effects.
- Border - Here the properties related to the border is defined like border type, radius, box shadow, and hover effects.
- Responsive - Here you set the responsiveness of the different devices to be active or not.
- Custom CSS - This lets you add CSS code to the widget, and you can see it render live right in the editor.