Info Box Carousel widget is used to display multiple information boxes in a sider or carousel manner. There are multiple alterations that you can do to the infobox to make them look impressive and increase its functionality.
There are 2 subsections in the content tab-
- Info Boxes - Here, you can alter the individual infoboxes and alter their properties like icon, title, text, and content. You can add multiple Infoboxes and give them proper title tags as well.
- Carousel Settings - Carousel settings have the option to choose the transition effect, the number of visible items, Items Gap, Navigation settings, etc.
Here you can make multiple changes to the page, which will style the page. There are 7 subheadings in this section-
- Info Box - Helps in changing the alignment.
- Icon Style - Helps in hanging the icon settings - Size, Background color, icon color, icon rotation, padding, margin, and border-radius.
- Title - Helps in changing the title settings - Color, typography, margin settings, etc.
- Description - You can change the typography, margin-bottom, and color of the description.
- Button - Here, you can change the button size and change the background color, text color, border type, border radius, typography, and padding.
- Arrows - Here, you can change the arrow style, arrow size, align the left arrow, align the right arrow, background color, and the border radius and padding.
- Dots - Here, you can change the position of the dots, size, spacing, color, radius, margin, and border-radius.
This Tab has five subsections-
- Element Style - Here, you can change the margin, padding, z-index, and entrance animation and add CSS ID and classes.
- Background - Here, you can set the background as classic or gradient and can even add the hover effects.
- Border - Here, the properties related to the border are defined as border type, radius, box-shadow, and hover effects.
- Responsive - Here, you set the responsiveness of the different devices to be active or not.
- Custom CSS - This lets you add CSS code to the widget, and you can see it render live right in the editor.