Modal Popup Widget is used to display an information in a form of a popup. You can show a photo, video, page, text or even a custom HTML. There are many alterations can be done in this box.
Here you can decide what you want to show when the modal link or box is triggered. You can show a photo, video, link, template, or an HTML. In the settings subsection, you can decide how you want to trigger the modal box such as when the page loads or when the user moves the cursor out of the window or when a link or button is clicked.
All the designing part is taken care of by this section. You can change the background, border, alignment, padding, and even the box shadow. If you set the trigger as a button, you can change the button properties as well such as background, padding, text, typography etc.
This Tab as five subsections-
- Element Style – Here you can change the margin, padding, z-index, entrance animation and add CSS ID and classes.
- Background – Here you can set the background as classic or gradient and can even add the hover effects.
- Border – Here the properties related to the border is defined like border type, radius, box shadow, and hover effects.
- Responsive – Here you set the responsiveness of the different devices to be active or not.
- Custom CSS – This lets you add CSS code to the widget, and you can see it render live right in the editor.
Check out the Demo.